CDMS is now RenoType!
We are pleased to announce that Reno Type, a printing, mailing and marketing company in Reno, Nevada since 1978, has successfully acquired CDMS, the full-service logistics, document management and promotional company so many have come to know and trust. We could not be prouder of the CDMS team and the work they produce. It’s why we wanted the two teams to join. Reno Type’s clients have benefited from the cutting-edge warehousing, on-line ordering and fulfillment services of CDMS, and CDMS’s clients will benefit from the in-house printing, mailing and omni-channel marketing expertise of Reno Type. More capabilities. More expertise. Faster turn-arounds. It’s a win-win-win!
ACCESS YOUR CDMS CUSTOMER PORTAL BY CLICKING HERE!
Frequently asked questions
How do I access my company portal?
- The web address of your company portal has not changed, and there will remain a link to CDMS portals from the front page at RenoType.com. We are actively working on integrating the Reno Type and CDMS log-in system into one that will be accessible from the sites main navigation.
Where is Richard?
- Former owner Richard Dimmitt has retired and is now spending time with his family. Though we miss his kindness, skill, knowledge and hard work, the whole team is working to facilitate what continues to be a successful transition. Please join us in offering congratulations and wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous retirement!
Who do I talk to if I’m used to talking to Richard or have questions/comments about this transition?
- Please call the Reno Type office at (775) 852-8800 and ask for Kurt Hoge or Clay Hall. Richard’s email address is being forwarded to Kurt for the time being.
Can I still work with the same people?
- Yup. The whole team except for Richard is still on the job with same duties, email address and phone number as always.
How do invoices and payments work?
- Reno Type acquired CDMS and filed a DBA allowing us to do business as CDMS, so you can write checks and make payments to Reno Type OR CDMS. They both work. While we are integrating the two accounting systems, you may see invoices from either CDMS or Reno Type. By mid-summer 2022, we expect the integration to be complete and at that time your invoices will come from Reno Type. Your credit terms will not change!
Where do I send mail?
- As of today we are in full operation at both the CDMS and Reno Type address, so there’s no problem sending mail to the usual CDMS address. But if you’re the sort who wants to get a jump on things, you can update your records to the Reno Type Address, where our business offices will be located pending completion of construction at our new office. That address is Reno Type 1020 S. Rock Blvd, Suite C Reno, NV 89502
Is CDMS going to move?
- We’ve expanded our space at 1020 S. Rock Blvd, and sometime before Summer 2022 we will consolidate both operations at that location.
What the heck is Reno Type?
- Reno Type is a printing, promotional and direct marketing firm that has served Northern Nevada since 1978. Reno Type offers full IN-HOUSE offset, digital, inkjet and even letterpress printing and a complete in-house bindery. As the first digital printer in Nevada, Reno Type is an expert in high-value variable data printing and mailing. Our PotentPost omni-channel direct marketing technology provides direct mailers with accurate tracking and attribution and lifts response rates by nearly 50%. You can learn more about Reno Type on our About Us and Products & Services pages.
Information for Vendors
- Though doing business as CDMS, Reno Type has a different EIN. Most likely Kurt or Lynette have already been in contact with your A/R team and handled all the paperwork. If not, please contact Kurt at (775) 852-8800 or Lynette at (775) 823-5336 and we’ll get you updated credit information and make sure you have the correct w9.